The Business and Enterprise Systems Directorate is the Information Technology (IT) leader for the Air Force community and Department of Defense (DoD), delivering comprehensive IT solutions and providing expert contracting, acquisition and program management.
Operate, integrate and enable cost-effective, war-winning business capabilities.
Rapidly exploits technology, adopts innovation, fosters an agile workforce, and balances affordability with sufficient capacity and capability...enabling every Airman, every day, to fly, flight, and win in air, space, and cyberspace!
Who We Are
2,100+ people across four states (AL, TX, UT, OH)
Annual Portfolio Value $1.025B (FY17)
140+ Mission, Combat Support, Logistics & Infrastructure Programs
Maxwell Air Force Base Gate Hours:
- Maxwell Blvd. Gate: Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Kelly St Gate: Open Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. - 6 p.m., closed weekends, holidays and AETC down days.
- Day St. Gate: Open Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. 2:00 p.m. inbound traffic only; outbound traffic open until 6:00 p.m., closed weekends, holidays and AETC downs days.
Gunter Gate Hours:
- Congressman Dickinson Dr. Gate: Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Dalraida Rd. Gate: Open Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. - 6 p.m. closed weekends, holidays and AETC down days